The popular Delta 5mm dive boot maintains its sturdy but flexible outsole and rubberized protective armor, yet still feels very light on the foot.
The popular Delta 5mm dive boot, updated for 2019, maintains its sturdy but flexible outsole and rubberized protective armor, yet still feels very light on the foot. A revised ankle diameter and new contoured top improve fit and make sliding the YKK zipper up and down even easier. The full cut design creates a comfortable, cramp-free fit, even for wide-shaped feet. The reinforcement on the top of the foot provides both cushion and protection against the edge of the fin pocket. The boot’s anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate. Offering lots of protection and comfort, the next time you’re diving cold water or traversing rocky shorelines, you’ll be glad to be wearing your Deltas.
- 5mm N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers comfort and durability.
- New version offers an improved fit and easier wear with a revised ankle and a contoured top.
- Sturdy outsole and rubberized armor provide excellent protection on top and bottom and increase comfort when traversing rocky shorelines.
- Reinforced toe and heel caps extend boot life. The heel cap includes a fin strap keeper.
- YKK zipper is fitted with a gusset to cut down on water seepage, and secures with a Velcro tab.
- High-quality anti-slip tread is non-marking, a feature boat owners always appreciate.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.