ScubaPro Galileo Luna Package includes the Galileo Luna Computer, Heart rate Monitor, Predictive Multi-gas Software and the LED Smart+Transmitter.
ScubaPro Galileo Luna with PMG + HR Monitor
The GALILEO LUNA has everything you need in a single-gas wrist-mount dive computer to maximize your underwater experience. This powerful computer handles nitrox mixes up to 100% O2, offers hoseless air-integration, and its algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT). It comes with one of the best digital compasses around and incorporates Microbubble technology and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops which respond directly to your personal physiology to add layers of safety to your diving. Loaded with computing, navigation and personalization features, you’d be hard-pressed to find a wrist-mount computer that offers so much yet is so easy to use. (Predictive Multi-Gas and Heart Rate Monitor are included in this promotion.)
ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm allows you to program one nitrox mix (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Hoseless gas integration provides tank pressure, true remaining bottom time (RBT), and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation.
- Oil-filled technology allows for a slim display casing design that fits comfortably on the arm.
- The intuitive digital compass with bearing memory features an actual half-compass rose that can be used at a full 90-degree tilt, making it a true aid to underwater navigation.
- A choice of screen configurations lets you pick the display that best suits your individual tastes.
- You navigate through the system using three clearly marked buttons with prompts so you never get lost in the system.
- You can rotate the screen 180 degrees, enabling the dive computer to be worn with buttons on top or on bottom.
- Huge memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and the most recent 100 hours of diving.
- Dive/freedive logs can be stored and analyzed with a PC/ Mac via infrared technology.
- Predictive Multi-Gas feature and Heart Rate Monitor are included
ScubaPro Led Transmitter
Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose. This low-profile Smart transmitter works with SCUBAPRO’s most advanced dive computers. It screws into a high pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen. The latest version features a built-in LED located at the top of the cap that gives you an estimate of pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank. This lets you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer.
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your computer once — the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a user-replaceable CR2450 lithium battery that’s good for three years or 150 to 200 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna and M2 personal dive computers.
- LED Indicator Status: 1,450psi/100bar and over = Slow short blinking Green light. Between 1,450psi/100bar and 725psi/50bar = Short double blinking Orange light. Below 725psi/50bar = Long single blink Red light