Aladin Sport Matrix, 2-Gauge Console, Pgpsi Dgft
Featuring a metallic silver faceplate and easy-to-read display, the SCUBAPRO Aladin SPORT (Matrix) is targeted to divers who want multi-gas functions as well as to recreational divers who appreciate a dive computer with the kind of features that enable them to evolve in their sport. The computer screen features an easy-to-read LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row where you’ll also find an easy-to-use on-board digital compass. The Aladin SPORT (Matrix) offers three operating modes – Scuba, Freediving and Gauge, and is available as a wrist mount or as a capsule in a two-gauge console.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Three Dive modes: Scuba, Freediving and Gauge.
- Computer screen features an updated LCD segmented display on the top and middle rows, plus an eye-pleasing matrix display on the bottom row.
- Digital compass, displayed on the matrix bottom row, allows for on-the-spot navigation, at depth and on the surface.
- Active back light, full watch functions, a bookmark function, a dive planner and a logbook are just a sampling of the available features.
- Two black plastic buttons provide easy access to modes and the programming of basic parameters.
- CR2450 user-replaceable battery is rated for two/three years or 200/300 dives, whichever comes first (battery compartment is independent from electronics).
- Dive data can be easily transferred, stored and analyzed on a PC/Mac, plus the system is also Android and iOS app compatible, all using the new Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy interface.