Enjoy the convenience of air integration without the hassle of a dangling hose.
Out of stock
This low-profile Smart transmitter works with SCUBAPRO’s most advanced dive computers. It screws into a high pressure port on your first stage and relays tank pressure and true remaining bottom time (RBT) to the computer screen. The latest version features a built-in LED located at the top of the cap that gives you an estimate of pressure when the first stage is attached to a tank. This lets you know if the tank has gas without needing to activate the computer.
- Easy to use, you only need to pair it to your dive computer once — the first time you use it.
- Coded transmission technology prevents interference between different dive computers.
- Powered by a 3V CR 2/3 AA lithium-manganese battery that’s good for two years or 400 to 450 dives.
- Compatible with Galileo Sol, Galileo Luna, M2, G2, Galileo HUD and A2 personal dive computers.
- LED Indicator Status: 1,450psi/100bar and over = Slow short blinking Green light. Between 1,450psi/100bar and 725psi/50bar = Short double blinking Orange light. Below 725psi/50bar = Long single blink Red light.
- Operating temperature: -10°C to + 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Maximum operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi)
- Maximum operating depth: 300 m (984 feet)
- Battery life: 2 years / 450 dives
- Tank pressure indicator: LED green, orange, red