The full-color G2C shares most of the user-friendly and high-tech features of the new wrist-mount G2, plus offers a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen and a direct connection to the tank in place of a hoseless transmission.
Key Technical Specs
- Number of Gases: 8
- Gas Capability: Trimix, 21-100% Nitrox
- Algorithm: ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG
- Operating Modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving, CCR
- Max Operating Depth: 394 feet (120 meters)
- Memory Capacity: 485 MB (1,000 hours of dive profiles)
Easy to Read, Easy to Use
Perfect for divers of all skill levels and designed
Awesome Technology, Incredibly Intuitive
A personal dive computer is a diver’s best friend. SCUBAPRO dive computers combine the highest degree of engineering mastership and user-friendliness, offering the ability to monitor depth and bottom time, track nitrogen loading and calculate decompression to make diving easier and a lot more fun.
The G2 Console has a maximum operating depth of 394 feet (120 meter) for reliable dive computing regardless of diving situation, and the rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
- Cell phone-style screen is very familiar and easy to read at depth. Simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the G2C extremely easy to use.
- Full-color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p) delivers vibrant colors for maximum readability.
- Customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual style. You can also customize the menu listings — utilize as much or as little technology as you need — your choice.
- Convenient quick-disconnect fitting allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, travel and storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT), offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops.
- Improved, full tilt digital compass includes a full compass rose and bearing memory, and the rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
- Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing is ultra-durable & UV resistant. Rugged skeleton-form casing boot protects against bumps. Also includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting.
|GALILEO HUD HANDS FREE DIVE COMPUTER WITH TRANSMITTER||GALILEO HUD HANDS FREE DIVE COMPUTER||GALILEO G2 WRIST DIVE COMPUTER WITH TRANSMITTER||GALILEO G2 WRIST DIVE COMPUTER||GALILEO G2 CONSOLE DIVE COMPUTER|
|FULL COLOR DISPLAY||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|PREDICTIVE MULTI-GAS (PMG)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|NITROX (21% – 100%)||8 gas||8 gas||8 gas||8 gas||8 gas|
|GAUGE AND CCR MODES||✓||✓||✓||✓||Only Gauge|
|GAS INTEGRATION||Wireless||Wireless (transmitter not included)||Wireless||Wireless (transmitter not included)||Hose-connected|
|MAXIMUM DEPTH||394 feet (120 meters)||394 feet (120 meters)||394 feet (120 meters)||394 feet (120 meters)||394 feet (120 meters)|
|BATTERY LIFE||Up to 20 hours per charge||Up to 20 hours per charge||Up to 50 hours per charge||Up to 50 hours per charge||Up to 50 hours per charge|
|SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY||LogTRAK on PC, Mac, Android, iOS||LogTRAK on PC, Mac, Android, iOS||LogTRAK on PC, Mac, Android, iOS||LogTRAK on PC, Mac, Android, iOS||LogTRAK on PC, Mac, Android, iOS|
|CONNECTIVITY||USB; Low Energy Bluetooth||USB; Low Energy Bluetooth||USB; Low Energy Bluetooth||USB; Low Energy Bluetooth||USB; Low Energy Bluetooth|