An Updated Classic
Often Imitated . Never Duplicated.
The SL4 has been the gold standard for small utilitarian dive lights for decades. Owning a SL4 is owning a piece of scuba diving history. It is compact enough to slide comfortably into a BC pocket and has a bright center spot to light up dark spaces under any type of diving condition.
Now, UK is introducing the updated and enhanced Mark 2 version of the SL4. For the first time, we are using a digital controller to take maximum advantage of all four C-size batteries. The SL4 Mark 2 boasts an eye-watering 600 lumens of brightness, while retaining all the great qualities that made it the most popular dive light in history.
- Model: SL4 eLED -MK2
- Dimensions: (L W H in/cm): 6.20 x 1.70 x 2.50 in / 15.75 x 4.32 x 6.35 cm
- Battery Type: 4C Alkaline / LR14 Disposable
- Lamp Type: High Intensity White LED
- Lumens: 600
- Burn Time: 6 hr
- Beam Distance: 817 ft / 249 m
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 426 g
- Depth Rating: 500.00 ft / 152 m
- Machined reflector yeilds a bright center spot, which gives the light the
- ability to penetrate the darkest ledges or murkiest water
- All polymer construction makes it impervious to seawater, the enemy
- of steel and aluminum alike
- Single handed switching with thumb or index finger
- LED will not break when dropped and lasts thousands of hours
- Equally great performance in and out of water for home or work
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact
The SL4 has the added benefit of providing light when all other solutions
have failed. Even after the batteries are mostly exhausted,
the SL4 can still emit several lumens for up to a week of continuous use
- EASY ON/OFF SWITCH
The power switch can be switched on and off comfortably with one hand.
- MADE IN THE USA
UK lights are hand made with care at their facility in San Diego, CA.