The UFO is a versatile, floating platform that can be adapted to numerous uses with the addition of customized kits and accessories. Use it for spearfishing, scuba instruction or hookah.
The base model is so feature-rich that do-it-yourselfers will find countless uses for it. There are plenty of tie-downs and attachment points along with ample storage space.
The UFO is rugged. Handles, clips and D-rings are reinforced. The inner bladders are made from thick PVC film and the outer shell is 600D with 4 coatings of polyurethane.
The UFO base model comes standard with a dive flag and staff, shoulder straps, thick foam floor board for rigidity, a crisscross bungee hold-down with tensioner, and enough bungee cord and pull bobs to build 6 tie-downs.
Shown with 3 accessory kits sold separately. Instructor, Hookah and Spear Fishing.
- Rugged construction
– Outer shell – 600D with 4 coatings of polyurethane
– Inner bladders – thick PVC film
28 attachment D-rings and 12 attachment hooks
- Includes 15” (38 cm) x 12.75” (32 cm) dive flag with wire stiffener, staff and mounting hardware
- 2 shoulder straps for hands-free transporting
- Crisscross bungee hold-down with tensioner
- Enough bungee cord and pull bobs to build 6 tie-downs
- 28” (70 cm) fish measuring scale along starboard side
- Drain holes with SS grommets