Scubapro Twin Jet Fin, Adjustable
Split fins are fun. They’re fast and maneuverable, and by keeping the fins within your body’s slipstream and using a relaxed flutter kick, you can comfortably cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles.
- Durable Monprene® construction will last a lifetime of active diving.
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces lots of propulsion with minimal effort.
- Blades are angled to provide symmetrical power, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
- Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
- Foot pocket’s extended soleplate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
- Extra-wide foot pocket is ideal for drysuit or semi-dry suit boots as well as standard warm water boots.
- Quick-connect swivel buckles allow for easy donning and doffing. Spring heel straps are optional.