SCUBAPRO Mako Titanium Dive Knife, 3.5″ Blade
The Mako Titanium dive knife is so light and compact you won’t even know it’s there, yet its titanium blade is incredibly strong, resists rust, and has the hardness to take and hold a sharp edge.
The Mako Titanium offers a multi-function blade that includes a serrated edge for sawing through rope, a conventional edge for making clean slicing cuts, a line-cutting notch, and a bottle opener. The Tanto tip, with its angled shape, is one of the strongest knife points available. The knife’s handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as thumb guards to keep the knife from slipping. Included is a locking sheath. This is an excellent corrosion-resistant, maintenance-free, general-purpose dive knife.
- Made from hardened titanium for light weight, long life and corrosion-free cutting performance.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as a thumb guard to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath’s unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kit for mounting knife onto a BCD.