Its polished surface lets the water drain easily and prevent oxidation. The thickness of the stainless steel is consistent from one end to the other, creating a high level of stiffness. The blade features a lower smooth-edge and an upper serrated edge close to the handle to maximize control of the cut. There’s also a shackle key and a line cutter. The knife comes with a heavy-duty handle and a fiberglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps. Also included is a SCUBAPRO branded hand cover with bungee for securing the knife to the hand in critical dive conditions.
- Built with marine-grade stainless steel, the best material for maintaining cutting edge reliability and resisting corrosion.
- Substantial 6in/15cm blade offers plenty of heft and cutting power.
- Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet any cutting situation.
- Heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable hand-hold when wearing gloves.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps delivers reliable knife protection.
- Red tab on the underside of the Velcro leg strap keeps the sheath secured on the leg when pulling the knife out for use.
- Recesses in the handle matched to teeth in the sheath enable the knife to stay securely in place.
- Dimensions: Overall, 11.4in; Blade only, 6.1in.