The dual lens Spectra Mini offers a wide view and a comfortable water-blocking seal, plus it features a low volume design for easy clearing.
Not every face can wear a full-sized Spectra. That’s why Scubapro offers the Spectra Mini. This compact mask offers all of the comfort and performance features of the standard Spectra but is designed for small or narrow faces. The dual lens Spectra Mini offers a wide view and a comfortable water-blocking seal, plus it features a low volume design for easy clearing. It uses a smart double-sealed silicone skirt for optimum comfort and its buckle and strap system is easy to use. Buckles attach to the skirt to optimize strap angle for achieving that perfect fit, plus they enable the mask to be folded flat for easy packing. An exclusive paint process in a choice of colors turns the Spectra Mini into a stylish, as well as dependable, dive mask.
- A down-sized frameless mask designed for smaller faces.
- Ultra-clear no-tint glass delivers optimal clarity under water.
- Lenses are made from tempered glass for safety and long-term durability.
- Universal skirt design is super comfortable and fits a variety of face shapes.
- Buckles attach to the skirt and adjust easily to achieve a perfect fit.
- EZ Equalize nose pocket makes simple work of equalizing.
- Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
- Bold frame colors include stylish duotones.
- Note: Painted finish may be damaged if cleaned with abrasive products.