$149.00 – $169.00
In addition to comfort, the Synergy Twin Trufit‘s dual lens design is low volume and provides excellent field of view, and its buckle and strap system is easy to use.
The Synergy Twin Trufit benefits from Scubapro’s second-generation Trufit technology. This design approach features a mask skirt with thicker, firmer silicone near the mask frame to provide support and rigidity, and thinner silicone contouring the face for comfort and to ensure a watertight seal. It’s an effective combination that delivers a truly unique fit and seal. In addition to comfort, the Synergy Twin Trufit‘s dual lens design is low volume and provides excellent field of view, and its buckle and strap system is easy to use. The rotating buckles attach to tabs on the skirt rather than on the frame. This optimizes strap angle and range of motion when dialing in fit, plus it enables the mask to be folded flat for easy packing.
- Silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity.
- Silicone contouring the face is thinner, providing a pliable, comfortable and watertight seal.
- Rotating buckles work with a micro-adjustable strap to achieve a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Buckle tabs are flexible, enabling the mask to be folded flat for traveling.
- Will accommodate the mask mount for the new Galileo HUD hands-free dive computer.
- Comes with comfort strap.