PADI DRY SUIT DIVER SPECIALTY CERTIFICATION
- Dry Suit Rental
- PADI Dry Suit eLearning Program
- Tanks and Weights
- Discounted Price for other Rentals
Space is Limited. Sign up now and receive the PADI eLearning course right now through email
About the Course
Unlike wetsuits, drysuits are filled with air. During your drysuit course, your instructor will teach you how to control the air in your drysuit along with your buoyancy.
You’ll also learn about different types of dry suits, basic dry suit repairs and maintenance.
Take This Course If You Want to
Learn How to
How to Start Dry suit Diving
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Complete the independent study part of your course whenever, wherever it’s convenient for you. (INCLUDED IN COURSE PRICE)
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor for inwater training, or whenever you have a question.
- eLearning time commitment: 2-4 hours
AT THE DIVE SHOP
With Your Instructor
- Prerequisites: PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or qualifying entry-level certification)
- Total time commitment: 2 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older