PADI Open Water Diver – SCUBA Certification
Diver certification begins here. Start with PADI’s online eLearning then move to the pool and practice your new skills.
Price includes eLearning course, pool training, all dives (except referrals) and certification fees. All equipment is provided including mask, fins, snorkel and boots. Click Here for more details and full course schedule.
PADI eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Learn about scuba diving principles and terminology whenever, wherever it’s convenient for you.
It’s your course on your time. Study offline, or online using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor whenever you have a question. Once you have completed your online course, pop into the shop to attend a short orientation and to get sized for equipment. See the Open Water Schedule here.
- eLearning time commitment: 5-10 hours
With Your Instructor
- Prerequisites: Able to swim; medically fit for diving
- Total time commitment: 4-7 days
- Minimum age: 10 years or older
- Depth: expect shallow dives (12m/40ft), the maximum allowed depth is 18m/60ft