The Glide comes with a new Y-Fit shoulder design that adapts to the body better, allowing for excellent control and range of motion for arms. The stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y’s center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control, regardless of dive conditions or your position in the water. The lower strap is connected to the backpack where it meets the cummerbund, creating a safe and comfortable link. The dump system includes three new-generation valves that allow you to deflate the wraparound bladder in any swimming position.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for light weight and long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- New Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximize fit and comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck and padded backpack optimize comfort.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches feature a high-security flat-buckle system.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two large zippered pockets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability, plus are fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
An inflator reg combines a backup regulator with a BCD’s buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. SCUBAPRO introduced the inflator reg concept to diving almost 30 years ago with the introduction of the AIR2 (short for Alternate Inflator Reg). Now in its 5th generation, the AIR2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages, and unlike traditional dangling octos, it is always within easy reach if needed. As a BCD power inflator the AIR2 fits comfortably in the hand, and the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by both color and touch, improving safety on ascents. The AIR2 was diving’s first inflator reg and, with five generations of improvements, it’s still the best.