- EndurTex Nylon Construction: High-tenacity 420 nylon fabric bladder is lightweight yet extremely durable.
- Front Adjustable Style: Wraparound bladder comfortably hugs your body without squeeze.
- Adjustable Straps & Cummberbund: Convenient swiveling shoulder buckle straps, sternum strap and cummerbund with over-strap provide plenty of adjustment to achieve that perfect fit.
- Super Cinch Tank Buckle System: Securely locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Quick-Release Integrated Weight Pouches: Each pouch holds up to 5kg of ballast and feature high-security 40mm flat buckles.
- Two Large Pockets with Velcro Closures: Offer lots of cargo-carrying capacity, plus one is fitted with metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four Stainless Steel D-Rings, Three Pre-Bent: Offer lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
- Two Octo Pockets: Provide perfect storage for a safe second and console hose.
- Optional Rear Trim Pouches: Help enable you to achieve a well-balanced dive position.
Available with a Balanced Power Inflator or Air 2.
An inflator reg combines a backup regulator with a BCD’s buoyancy control system in one compact, at-the-ready unit. SCUBAPRO introduced the inflator reg concept to diving almost 30 years ago with the introduction of the AIR2 (short for Alternate Inflator Reg). Now in its 5th generation, the AIR2 delivers air as smoothly as most primary second stages, and unlike traditional dangling octos, it is always within easy reach if needed. As a BCD power inflator the AIR2 fits comfortably in the hand, and the large inflate and deflate buttons can be differentiated by both color and touch, improving safety on ascents. The AIR2 was diving’s first inflator reg and, with five generations of improvements, it’s still the best.