The MK11/C370 is a great choice for dive-trekkers.
This system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. With this regulator system in your dive bag you’ll be ready to hit the water.
- Air-balanced diaphragm first stage design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air-balanced second stage valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact second stage fiberglass reinforced nylon casing with new exhaust tee takes up little space in a dive bag.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial dive/pre-dive lever.
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes.