Designed for divers seeking reliable performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system, the MK11/S560 is compact, user-friendly and affordable.
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure ports, two standard low pressure ports and two high-flow low pressure ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smooths out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight reinforced techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Techno-polymer inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.