The MK2 EVO/R105 is the regulator system of choice for rental, diving schools or for divers seeking a basic backup breathing system. It offers smooth dependable air delivery and is built to last. The R105 is teamed with SCUBAPRO’s classic MK2 EVO, the only downstream piston-style first stage with internal components specifically designed to resist freezing in extreme cold-water conditions.
- MK2 EVO classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with 1 high pressure & 4 low pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS Extended Thermal Insulating System fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold increasing freezing resistance without compromising breathing performance
- Oversized piston provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow.
- R105 classic downstream valve design for dependable breathing performance
- Compact casing includes a durable, anti-scratch front cover and reliable metal barrel inside
- Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes
- Dive / pre-dive VIVA switch helps control free flows
- Soft, co-molded purge button for easy purging
- Reversible hose attachment makes it easy to use for side mount, pony or deco tanks.
- CE Certified adheres to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water.