When you team SCUBAPRO’s flagship first stage with a second stage engineered to excel in harsh conditions, you get a system that any recreational or technical diver can take on any dive, anywhere in the world, and be assured of rock-solid performance and reliability.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO’s largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.