MK19 EVO BT/G260 CARBON BT
An upgrade to our popular G260 technical diving system.
Technical divers will love the solid breathing performance and proven reliability of this notable regulator combo.
The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time. Made with a rugged reinforced technopolymer casing and metal internal components to ensure excellent cold-water performance, it also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations.
Both first and second stages feature a Black Tech scratch-resistant coating that protects against the ravages of salt water and corrosion. It’s a workhorse system for the most demanding dive conditions.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smooths out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO’s largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.