It is more compact than its predecessor, yet delivers better breathing performance. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing. This first stage is preferred by many cave and wreck divers who commonly find themselves in highly silted environments.
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage, with its chrome-plated brass body, delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow (6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min) includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.