Precision hand-crafted A-Series second stages are built to last. With its striking all-metal casing, screw-down casing cover and metal valve housing, the A700 is muscular in build as well as performance.
Its air-balanced valve technology, stainless steel inlet tube and oversized exhaust valve deliver an ease of inhalation and exhalation that is unmatched. Put them together and you get unparalleled breathing performance whether you’re cruising the balmy waters of the tropics or venturing beneath a polar ice cap.
- Designed for divers who want the best, the full-metal A700 offers excellent
breathing performance. Teamed with a MK25 EVO or MK17 EVO, it provides
unparalleled breathing performance in all water temperatures.
- Full metal casing enables you to take advantage of the high heat exchange rate, a huge plus
for cold-water diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact
casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Sectional exhaust tee and a first-rate purge help to deliver effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.