A suit that fits like a glove, provides extra stretch where it’s needed most, and offers excellent warmth, comfort and durability.
The Definition 3mm offers a level of warmth and comfort any warm-water diver will love. It is built with SCUBAPRO’s Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits like a glove, provides extra stretch where it’s needed most, and offers excellent warmth, comfort and durability. Proven N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction offers the perfect level of warmth and comfort for warm-water diving. The infrared fleece interior lining reflects body heat to ratchet up warmth even more, plus it’s comfortable as can be against the skin. It’s the perfect thermal protection for any diver.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Built with the Body Map System, an exclusive manufacturing method that uses special tailoring and material inserts to compensate for the stresses of the human body.
- N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers the perfect level of warmth and comfort.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Single zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature YKK brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women’s suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulders, elbow and knee pads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to re- move the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non- slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
- CE certified a Class D dive suit: rated for water temperatures above 72ºF/22ºC.