This ultra-warm and comfortable steamer uses Scubapro’s exclusive Pure Design Concept for excellent fit and freedom of movement.
- CE certified a Class C dive suit: rated for water temperatures ranging from 60.8ºF/16ºC to 75.2ºF/24ºC.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100% green process.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Innovative design delivers an improved fit. Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum range of motion.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold water protection. It is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Wrists and ankles feature fuse-cut finished cuffs that are super-stretchy for easy donning and exceptional comfort. Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort.
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with KA brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Latex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is protected by an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.