Grab your gear, pumpkins and costumes and head on down to the old abandonded Quail Run Diver’s Quarry in Rolla, MO on October 31, 2020 (Halloween) for the most spooktacular Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest of the common era.
Date: October 31, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Afterparty: 2:30 p.m. – ???Sign Up Now
- No cuts or punctures may be made to the pumpkin prior to descending to ‘carve-depth.’
- Contestants will be permitted to draw or otherwise mark their pumpkin prior to entering the water provided that doing so does not conflict with rule 1.
- Each contestant must have a buddy. We can help you find one.
- Each contestant must supply his or her own pumpkin.
- Admission: $35
- Chili and Soft Drinks Provided
- Entry Fee For Quarry Included
- 10% Discount on rental gear
- Afterparty and Bonfire after the event. Feel free to party with the dive pros after the event. BYOB.
Earn you PADI Underwater Pumpkin Carver Specialty Certification for just $30 more. A must have for your collection.Get the Padi specialty card